BCSE 2012 Awards Design Competition
The BCSE will be holding its annual awards this June for the very best learning environments. This year we want our award trophies, which will be clear glass cuboids, to feature a logo designed by a student.
All students are eligible to apply, be that from primary school, secondary school, college or university. Scan your image and send it to us by the 15th April 2012 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or post at 1 Naoroji Street, London, WC1X 0GB. Download a pdf copy of the design competition below:
Criteria and handy hints
* Your logo must contain the words "BCSE Best of British Schools Award 2012".
* Must be a 2D image, we will consider all formats.
* Your logo must be 95mm by 60mm (larger images will be reduced to this size).
* Think about colours/shapes/images that make you think of good learning environments, like your favourite classroom.
* Make it simple! You can use pictures if you like but try not to use too many different fonts, symbols and colours.
* Look at examples of other logos for ideas, especially our logo and other award logos.
If you require any further information about this competition please contact Brigid, or on 020 3005 9644.