BCSE Conference 2011 - PresentationsThe presentations and programme from the conference held on Wednesday 9th November 2011 and Thursday 10th November 2011.
Panel Discussion: working within a new landscape
Back to Basics: quickfire presentations on the big issues
Standardisation - cookie cutter or kit of parts?
Tough Choices - what does evidence tell us as we work towards a decent school standard
Show me the money - securing funding in the new environment
The new 3R's - Refresh, Refurb and Re-Use in all learning environments
1. Rebuilding schools and communities - post Hurricane Katrina
2, The future of SEN - how can we learn from the best
3. How was it for you? - the experience of working with new school models
4. Sustainable school design and operation: a whole school approach
5. High impact, low cost - what is the case for decent furniture
6. The Future of ICT beyond ring fencing
7. BREEAM built-in, not an afterthought: A case study of the first BREEAM Outstanding primary school in the UK
Mark Dolling - Milton Keynes Council